This Is How Much People Are Investing To Start Creating An Amazing Outdoor Area They Can Truly Enjoy In Their Backyard
A patio can be the beginning of something new and amazing for your home! It’s a great way to start enjoying your outdoor area more.
In this post, you can find out how much it costs to build a paver patio. You can also find out the main factors that can cause the cost to change.
How Much Does It Cost To Build A Paver Patio?
The cost to build a paver patio ranges from $7,000 to $20,000 and higher. The main factors that can change the cost are size, material choice, shape, accessories, ground condition, and site accessibility.
The 6 Main Reasons The Cost To Build A Paver Patio Can Change
- Size. Different size patios need a different amount of time, labor, and materials to complete. Larger patios need more materials and labor to finish, which raises the price. Smaller patios usually need less time, materials, and labor to finish, equalling a lower cost.
- Material choice. For paver patios, you can choose between natural stone, brick, or concrete pavers. Each has its pros and cons, including higher and lower prices.
- Shape. The shape of your paver patio can affect the cost too. Basic shapes like squares and circles are easier to do. Adding curves or complex shapes are more difficult, taking more time and labor to finish.
- Accessories. Anything you add on will increase the cost to install a paver patio. You can add lighting, a fire pit, a sitting wall, and more. You can even combine your patio with other hardscape ideas.
- Ground condition. Flat, level surfaces are easier to build patios on than uneven ones. You’ll have to have extra work done if the ground isn’t level.
- Site accessibility. The ease or difficulty of accessing your backyard can affect the installation cost for paver patios. It can increase or decrease the amount of labor and time it takes to install.